The focus of this program is to provide quality golf instruction to juniors of varying ages and skill levels.
SAFETY and ENJOYMENT of the great game of golf is emphasized.
Highlights of this program include:
- Open to the Public
- For boys and girls from 5 yrs to 18 yrs
- Basic golf equipment for beginners
- Certified professional instruction
- Excellent practice and playing facilities
- V1 video analysis
- Weekly updates by email
- Rules clinics
- Progress reports
- Practice plans for all Juniors
- On course lessons
- Refreshments during the Program
About The Staff
Our director of instruction and head professional is Rahul Ganapathy, a PGTI member since 2000. Also included on the experienced teaching staff is Vinod K S a very highly certified coach by the National Golf Academy of India.
The Epic Golf junior program will be a four week instructional program each month. Our sessions will be conducted on the weekends and all juniors will be engaged in a 3 hour program on Saturday or Sunday which will be made optional on a first come first serve basis. The program will be spread over 2 hours. Instructions on long game and short game, post which, juniors in the Intermediate and Advance level will spend the last hour on the course. We will maintain a maximum 5:1 student to coach ratio.
The Program kicks off at Clover Greens from the 6th of December 2014
Junior Program Objectives
- To teach the fundamentals of golf through professional lessons and golf course play.
- To expand each golfer’s knowledge of the game’s rules and etiquette.
- To provide hands-on experience through course play.
- To motivate and encourage all interested junior golfers.
- To recognize that players develop golf skills at an individualized pace.
- To provide fun and friendship in a healthy environment.
- To create opportunities for those who choose to take their game to a higher level.
- To always remember that the individual we are working with is more important than the golf swing or the game.
Golf On The Clover Greens Golf Course
Our juniors will be taken on the course for a golf lesson with our coaches and they will have the chance to showcase their skills every weekend and this will be part of the program. Golf course play will depend on individual skill level.(For Intermediate and Advanced Only)
About Our Practice Facility
One of the best ranges and practice facilities in the vicinity, is the setting of the Epic Golf Academy at Clover Greens. The practice facility features a 20 Bay hitting area, turf practice, target greens, a chipping green, practice bunkers, large putting green, all sculptured with a series of mounds and contours. Quality range balls are provided at the Academy.
Additional Golf Course Usage for Juniors/Parents
A student in the Epic Junior Golf Program at Clover Greens may play golf on Saturday and Sunday. There will be a special rate for our juniors on the weekend and other days.
Tee times will be available throughout the day and may be acquired by calling Clover Greens. Junior golfers must be accompanied by an adult.
Charges & Timings
Program 1 – Beginner
Timings: 09:30 am to 12:30 pm on Saturdays
Program 2 – Intermediate
Timings: 7:00 am to 10:00 am on Saturdays
Program 3 – Advance
Timings: 7:00 am to 10:00 am on Sundays
Program 4 – Intermediate
Timings: 09:30 am to 12:30 pm on Sundays
Fees: Rs.4000/- per person
During the instruction/practice time of the program, students will rotate through 6 (six) stations: Driver/FW Woods, Irons/Hybrid, Pitching, Chipping/Bunker, Putting, Rules/Etiquette